Online registration will be available on Saturday, July 1st. This will save time and paperwork if completed online. Those who complete the registration process below, will be able to view their teacher assignment on SIS on August 1st.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System. For current Rees students, be sure to click the Current Student Registration buttons. If you click new student, it will duplicate your student and we would have to ask you to re-register. If you forgot your Aspire account, click the orange button.
- Make a Donation and/or pay for yearbooks ($2 service fee paid online)
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Rees students, or if one of these has changed)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Walk-in Registration: August 1st from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For new Rees students, documentation is required to bring into the office.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status, please bring documentation.
- For those registering kindergarten students, if you would like your child to be considered for extended day (all day kindergarten) you will need to bring your child on August 1st to be assessed from our wonderful kindergarten teachers.