We believe students, families, school, and community share the responsibility as partners to communicate, support and work together to ensure a quality education for all students.
We believe in building a learning environment for our students & staff that makes them feel safe, cared for, and accepted.
We believe the development of the whole child (artistic, cultural, emotional, intellectual, physical and social dimensions) extends beyond the school experience and reflects a balanced, enriched, and joyful life supported in many environments through the process of experiencing, exploring, applying, analyzing, creating, and sharing!
We believe that every student can reach individual academic excellence through engaging differentiated instruction and appropriate interventions.
We believe students should be respectful, caring citizens who work together to encourage the love of learning, are responsible for their own behavior, and take satisfaction in their accomplishments.
Title I Information
- Rees Compact-Student, Parent, Teacher, Principal (English)
- Rees Compact-Student, Parent, Teacher, Principal (Spanish)
- Rees Parent and Family Engagement Policy (English)
- Rees Highly Qualified Report Card (English)
- Rees Highly Qualified Report Card (Spanish)
- Parent Letter (English)
- Parent Letter (Spanish)
- Rees Schoolwide Title I Plan
- Title I Summary