SOAR with Kindness WeekPublished by amy.darrington on Thu, 02/22/2018 - 16:45
Our student council has been hard at work planning our SOAR with Kindness Week. This will be held February 26th-March 2nd.
- Monday: Serve and Support -"Hats off to serving each other!" Wear a hat to show support for service.
- Tuesday: Own your Actions and Words--"Be a Superhero and own your actions and words!" Dress up as your favorite super hero.
- Wednesday: Aim High and Achieve--"Set your goals high!" Wear your favorite college t-shirt or jersey.
- Thursday: Respect-- "Show respect by putting your best foot forward!" Wear your best dress.
- Friday: S.O.A.R.--"Show the world REES Eagles S.O.A.R." Wear your school shirt or school colors.
- We will also have a "Serve and Support Station" where students can write notes of kindness to friends and staff members.
- Students will receive a S.O.A.R. badge to wear to school every day. There will be prizes awarded for the class who has the most students wear their badges.